I’m linking up over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday linky!!
1. I’m an official graduate of the JSU National Writing Project!! YAY! This was the most empowering and invigorating PD experience EVER! 🙂 I’ve written up a blog post about ALL 16 days if you want to browse around on my blog for some great ideas AND some AWESOME apps/websites!
2. I am writing for the first time ever with Teachers Write 2013.
Check this out on the fabulous Kate Messner’s site if you’re interested!
3. I very rarely get a picture of my husband so I need to post this one as EVIDENCE that he does exist! LOL! This was after I ran my 1st half marathon back in February at Disney World-The Princess Half. It almost killed me. 🙂
4. And since I LIKE to punish myself……I’m running another one in August in Chicago!!
The Zooma Women’s Half Marathong. Lots of prayers would be great. 🙂
5. And since I’m in a hurry to go camping and canoeing with my family and friends this weekend, and of course I still have errands to run and things to do, I’ll end this post with one of my favorite quotes ever:
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
Have an awesomely happy funlicious weekend. 🙂